Terms and conditions
By ordering products and/or services from Mr. New Life, You acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms of Purchase and the other policies listed.
You will be asked for your express consent that you have agreed to these Terms before you can begin to follow the educational material on the website of Mr. New Life.
Please read these Terms of Purchase carefully.
You will be asked for your express consent that you have agreed to these Terms of Online Purchase before you can start following the educational material on our website.
INTERPRETATION OF TERMS
In these Terms of Purchase, “we” means Mister New Life DOOEL – Skopje (“us” and “our” shall be interpreted accordingly); and “You” means our buyers or potential buyers of services (“Your” shall be interpreted accordingly).
Advertising of services on our website constitutes an “invitation to enter into a contract of sale” and your order for services constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between us and you as a buyer unless we accept your order in accordance with the procedure described below.
In order to be considered to have entered into a contract to purchase services from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- You must add any of the services you wish to visit/purchase to your cart and then proceed with payment;
- The payment can also be made to a giro account, which you can find in article 16 of this policy;
- Before confirming the order, you will have the opportunity to identify if there are any errors in the data entered by you, by inspecting the content of the order. You will be able to correct such errors by updating the data in the order and supplementing your data;
- Once the payment has been processed, we will send you an initial notification via email (email address).
Immediately after we have verified that your order can be processed, we will send you via email (email address) an official order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract for both parties;
- Additionally, you could also be contacted via the contact phone number specified in your order.
We will not provide you with a copy of these Online Shopping Terms separately in connection with your order. We may update this version of the Online Shopping Terms from time to time and we do not guarantee that the version to which you have agreed will remain available for viewing on our website.
All our products and services presented on our website are available for online purchase, as well as over the counter through virman.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
The prices for the services are given on our website.
Payment must be made after submitting your order. We may withhold services and/or terminate the contract between us if your payment is not made in full.
The prices displayed on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all services must be made by following the instructions on the website.
The prices of the services are subject to change at any time, but the changes will not affect the contracts in force.
- Company for marketing, trade and services Mister New Life LLC – Skopje
- Ul. Banica no. 3, Skopje
- Giro account: 300000003941243
- Depositor: Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje
- Contact email (contact email address): office
You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these Terms of Purchase;
- The information specified in your order is correct and complete; and
- You will be able to receive the delivery services.
You will indemnify and undertake to indemnify us against all or any liability, loss, damage, expense (including legal fees and amounts paid in settlement of any claim, suit or demand) incurred, directly or indirectly. indirectly due to Your breach of any of Your obligations under these Online Shopping Terms.
“force majeure event” means:
- Any event beyond reasonable control;
The unavailability of resources, human resources
- Interruption of electricity supply, industrial disputes with others, government regulation, fire, flood, disaster, civil unrest, terrorist attacks or war.
- Where, due to force majeure, we are unable to perform our obligations under these Terms of Purchase, such obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
If we become aware of an event of force majeure which causes, or is likely to cause, any failure or performance of our obligations under these Terms of Purchase, we will notify you immediately.
We will take reasonable steps to mitigate the consequences of any force majeure event.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms of sale shall limit or exclude your or our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud or misrepresentation; or any condition which unlawfully limits or excludes or seeks to limit or exclude liability.
- Our liability in connection with any service purchased from Mr. New Life is strictly limited to the purchase price of such product;
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss of income, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or loss of managerial or office time, or loss of goodwill or reputation; and
- We will not be liable for any losses arising from an event of force majeure.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
We may cancel the contract for the supply of services entered into in accordance with these Terms of Sale immediately by written notice to you if you fail to pay on time and in full any amount owed to us under any contract, or if you commit any material breach of your obligations under any contract;
CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
Upon cancellation of the contract in accordance with Article 9, our obligation to deliver the ordered products and/or services that have not been delivered at the time of cancellation shall cease.
Agreements concluded on the basis of these Terms of Online Sales may only be modified in writing signed by both parties. We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time, but such changes will not affect the terms of any contracts we have already entered into with you.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof shall be deemed void.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale. Any attempt by you to do the foregoing will be considered null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights and obligations under these Terms of Sale at any time.
Any agreement under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties hereto and is not intended to benefit, or be enforced by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, or agree to any amendment, modification, waiver or settlement of such agreements is not subject to the consent of any person not a party to the agreement.
These terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding between the parties regarding the purchase of services from our website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties regarding the purchase of products and/or services from our website;
These conditions of sale will be regulated by the laws of R. With Macedonia, the Court of First Instance Skopje 2 Skopje has jurisdiction to resolve disputes arising from or in connection with these Online Sales Terms.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE
Services that have been paid for once, and in the meantime You have gained access to the learning platform, are not subject to refund or exchange.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MR. NEW LIFE
Rights and obligations of Mr. New Life
- Rights and obligations of Mr. New Life
- Provide access to complete materials for monitoring the Program in electronic form;
- Provide complete instructions for mastering the material as quickly as possible and proper application of Mr. New Life’s methods.
- For help using the Affiliate program part of the Mr. New Life
- Provide technical support, by phone, via e-mail as well as physically in our offices;
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MR.NEW LIFE USERS
The user undertakes to:
- He settled the agreed amount for Mr. New Life
- Before starting work, to watch Course 01, Course 02 and Course 03 carefully with complete notes for each lesson separately and to send all notes (at least 20 A4 pages) to the following e-mail address email@example.com;
- After completing the notes, send a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for assigning a mentor;
- Provide technical support, by phone, via e-mail as well as physically in our offices;
Follows directions given by mentors;